CNC Operator / Shop Maker / CAD Designer
The ideal candidate would be capable of CAD design (Fusion or Rhino), CNC programming, CNC operation and have basic to intermediate woodworking skills. Any combination of these skills is acceptable for applicants, however. Most importantly we are looking for the right person who is hungry to learn, has a tenacity to problem-solve and complete tasks on time.
- Experience operating a CNC (WinCNC ideally)
- Big bonus if you have CAM experience, especially Fusion 360
- Woodworking background preferred
- Must be able to lift, carry, and load onto CNC bed full-size sheet material (80lb)
- Design experience? Fantastic!
- Great job for a student looking for experience.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
~20 hours available to start, pay commensurate with experience.
Apply online below